Spring is a time of new beginnings & rebirth.
The flowers start to bloom, the birds are chirping, the sun is finally out again, and the seeds are planted!
What seeds will you planting?
As nature starts to wake up from winter, it sparks the same energy within ourselves. You may feel called to clean out your closets, take the car to the car wash, start a new job or new business. Humans are the only species that can reinvent themselves any time they please. However, most of us feeling an inner burning to “re-create” ourselves during the Spring. Who you are today doesn’t have to be who you were yesterday or last year… And who you are becoming is completely up to you!
This is an excellent time for rebirth! Following the Earth’s cycles. What vision do you have for yourself over the next year? What seeds can you plant now that will blossom in the Summer? It’s time to plant those seeds! I encourage you to make a vision board for yourself and share it with the group.
A quote that sums this up is this:
“There is a time for sowing & there is a time for reaping. You just can’t do both at the same time.” (Bob Proctor)
Now is the time for sowing. Now is the time for being intentional about what you want in your life.
Take the time to reflect and write out what you want to manifest in your life: what is working and what needs improvement?
- What trips would you like to take?
- What are your income goals?
- What new friendships would you like to cultivate?
- How do you want your body to feel?
- What would you like your marriage to be?
Crystals for new beginnings:
- Moonstone- New Beginnings
- Herkimer Diamond- amplifying your intentions
- Amazonite- speaking your truth from your heart
- Citrine- stepping into your power and attracting abundance
- Carnelian- tapping into your creativity
Write out exactly how you would like your life to look in the next 6 months. Dream big! Put it all on paper and then release it to the Universe!
- I am confidently stepping into the new me
- I am a co-creator along with the Universe
- I am in the process re-creating myself
- Warrior One- strength for creation
- Plank- strengthening your for
- Eagle- helping you to focus
Pin on Pinterest!