Crystals for the Solar Plexus Chakra
When choosing crystals for the Solar Plexus Chakra, you want to keep in mind the symptoms & ailments that manifest themselves when your Solar Plexus chakra is out of balance.Â There are many crystals you can use to balance the Solar Plexus Chakra including:
- Citrine -Â Known as â€œthe money stoneâ€, Citrine is good for new beginnings, attracts abundance, wealth, success & prosperity
- Tiger’s Eye -Â Encourages the correct use of power. This stone is known to promote patience, focused attention, and determination
- Amber -Â Brings emotional balance and stability while encouraging patience and flexibility
- Pyrite -Â Pyrite makes a wonderful energy shield, blocking out negativity from all sources while inviting prosperity
- Yellow Calcite -Â Calcite helps to calm the mind, and remove emotional stress, thus helping the wearer to have better mental concentration and focus
How do you know if your Solar Plexus Chakra is imbalanced?
When your Solar Plexus Chakra is out of balance, you may be suffering from low self-esteem, have difficulty stepping into your power or abusing your power, have financial struggles or have trouble managing your money.
Your Solar Plexus Chakra is the seat of your power.Â Power can manifest itself in many ways including personal power, dominance or submissiveness in all manner of relationships, power over your body – which can range from laziness & overeating to working out fanatically and meticulously measuring every morsel that crosses your lips.
You may experience physical symptoms like:
- Stomach ulcers
- Eating disorders
- Irritable bowel syndrome
The emotional side effects may look like:
- Being overbearing
- Not speaking up
- Staying in debt
- Having a low self-esteem
- Having an over-inflated ego
By wearing and working with Crystals for the Solar Plexus Chakra, you can bring that energy back into balance! Solar Plexus Chakra crystals will help you have a healthy balance of power in all areas of your life.
You may want to try this affirmation:
I confidently step into my power to create the best life for myself.
This is the third in an ongoing series about Crystals & the Chakra System.
SIGNS OF AN OVERACTIVE SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA
- Being overbearing
- Being pushy or forceful
- Taking over conversations
- Intolerance of other people’s behavior
- Lethargy & laziness
- Being overly competitive
SIGNS OF AN UNDERRACTIVE SOLAR PLEXUS CHAKRA
- Being passive
- Trying to please everyone
- Poor appetite
- Low confidence
- Being a doormat
Pin on Pinterest!