2019 Crystals For the New Year
Welcome to 2019!Â I love the New Year.Â It’s a time to reflect on the past 12 months, set goals and intentions for the next 12 months, it’s a time for fresh starts, new hopes, new resolutions…Â Â
In pre-Christian times, when the modern calendar was being formed, the month of January was dedicated to Janus, the God of new beginnings, transitions and time.Â Â Janus presided over both the beginning AND the end of conflicts, the same as January marks both the beginning of a New Year as well as saying goodbye to the last year.
Crystal Recommendation for 2019
The primary crystal recommendation for welcoming 2019 is Fluorite.
Christmas season officially ends on January 6th, which is also the dates of three important celebrations:Â the New Moon, the Solar Eclipse AND 3 King’s Day.Â (You’ll see that the number “3” comes up a LOT in this blog post!)
During the 3 days before and after this well-times New Moon/Eclipse, the energy will be the strongest.Â This would be an excellent day to write out your Focus Statement for 2019 as well as do a New Moon ritual.
Crystals for the New Moon in Capricorn
Of course, I always recommend Moonstone for the New Moon.Â Other stones to tap into the energy of Janus, Capricorn and new beginnings are:
- Selenite -Â for cleansing, new fresh energy, divine connection
- Auralite 23 – Spiritual connection, especially if you are wanting to focus on your spiritual growth for the 2019
- Clear Quartz – to amplify your intentions for the year
You can learn more about the Astrological aspects of the Solar Eclipse and the New Moon in Capricorn on J-Ma’s Blog here >>Â
If you are documenting your journey with crystals, I recommend using my Crystal Journal for your intention setting rituals.Â Not only does it have the New Moon, it also has the Full Moon, the Chakra System, elixirs and more!
Another exciting aspect of 2019 is that it is the “Year of the Pig” in Chinese Astrology.Â The Year of the Pig symbolizes wealth and fortune.Â It is about seeing your previous hard work pay off.Â It is about stepping back to appreciate your accomplishments.Â The Element associated with the 2019 Pig is Earth (this changes year to year in Chinese Astrology).Â Â
In numerology, 2019 is a “3” year.Â What does that mean?Â According to AstroStyle, 2019 is all about creativity & self-expression.Â 2017 was focused on balancing the “me” and “we” energy (an 11/2 year).Â With 11 being a master number, 2018 had the energy of major shifts in your life, connecting with your Higher Self, and creating a stable foundation to grow on.Â The “3” energy of 2019 focuses on expressing yourself more freely and reaping the benefits from the changes you went through last year.Â It’s time to settle into your new reality and see what else is possible for you!
You may also want to find out what YOUR personal number is for the 2019 New Year.Â This online calculator can help you figure it out:Â Â https://astrologyfutureeye.com/fortune-tellers/personal-year-numerology-calculator
By working with the energy of both of these numbers, you will amplify your intentions for the coming year.
Specific Areas of Focus
When working with the “3” energy of 2019, there are a few crystals I recommend for each area of focus:
Crystals for New Beginnings:
- Black Tourmaline – Helps when releasing negative feelings, emotions & habits that you may still be carrying with you from 2018
- Onyx -Â Improves our control over our own actions making it great for setting and achieving goals
- Smokey Quartz -Â Helps rid and neutralize your body of negative thoughts and emotions
Crystals for Communication:
- Aquamarine -Â Helps you tap into and speak your truth with confidence
- Angelite – For spiritual communication, communicating with your higher self, receiving messages from subconscious
- Amazonite – For speaking truth from your heart
Crystals for Emotional Healing:
- Lepidolite – Working through traumas this year
- Rose quartz – Loving yourself and attracting love of all kinds
- Rhodochrosite – Emotional healing, especially deep wounds from the past (childhood, violence, shaming, panic attacks, etc)
Crystals forÂ Attracting Health and Prosperity:
For this time of transition, I recommend Yoga poses that focus on strengthening your core.Â The rest of your body works much more efficiently when your core is healthy and strong.
Recommended Yoga Poses:
- Boat Pose
- Breath of Fire
Essential oils are proven to help you be in the driver’s seat when it comes to your emotional & physical well-being.Â Â
Recommended Essential Oils:
- Wild Orange – Uplifting without nervous energy.Â It helps facilitate a calm but focused energy.
- Balance blend – Grounding blend with FrankincenseÂ
- Serenity blend – Soothing blend that contains LavenderÂ
According to India Times, Chanting is not just about religion and spirituality; rather it’s a combination of sound, breath and rhythm that helps you to channel your energy.Â Mantras help improve your immune system, help balance the chakra system,Â Â increasesÂ concentration and more!
One of my favorite Mantras videos is only 6 minutes long and is called the Aum Shree Ram.Â Try listening to it while you are journaling or working with your crystals.Â Once you’ve listened a few times, you can try chanting along with the video.Â The lyrics are simple, “Aum shree Ram jay Ram jay jay Ram”.Â Â These words are said toÂ purify the heart.Â Â In Hinduism, Om or Aum is the pure sound of the universe.
Wrapping it all up…
This year is all about FOCUS.Â What are you focusing on?Â The energy of the “3” year combined with the Janus energy of January (not to mention the New Moon, the Eclipse and everything else!) makes this New Moon & New Year energy that much more powerful & potent.Â Take the time to write out your 2019 Focus Statement (preferably while wearing Fluorite).Â Focus on what you want.Â You’ve laid the foundations.Â Now is the time to GO FOR IT.
Pin on Pinterest!